13th Annual NFL Death Pool
So you are sick of losing to
the line in football and you think that you pick the winner without the
spread. Well, here is your chance. In this pool, all you need to do is pick one
winner each week for the entire season. We
will have a champions pool with entries with 0 losses and a consolation pool
with entries with 1 loss. Once you pick
a team that loses a game, you are eliminated from the champions pool and sent
down to the consolation pool.
- Pick the winner of one NFL game each week (no
point spreads) without selecting the same team more than once during the
season. (You may select the
Packers or any other team only one time)
- If your team wins, you advance. If your team loses or ties, you drop to
the Consolation pool. Once you have
not won twice, you are eliminated from the pool.
- The last person left in the Champions pool wins
70% of the pot. The last person
left in the Consolation pool wins 30% of the pot.
- If the pool ends with multiple of entries
eligible for the pot, the pot will be split evenly.
Picks will be submitted on ESPN.com in the
Elminator Challenge game. Group name is "13th Annual Deathpool"
Password to join is "2014DP".
Must make a pick to advance. No pick = loser,
No default picks.
If more than 5% is left in a pool after week
17, picks will continue into the playoffs until lower than 5% of the pool is
remaining. 2 picks will be required each week.
- One time entry cost of $10. You may turn in multiple entries.
- 100% of entries fees will go into the winners